Our Weekend getaway

It was just one of those weekends when you get in the car and drive. We ended up on Santa Monica Beach and I had to get some pictures of the beautiful lush foliage that grows there. If only it would grow like that at home. Oh well that's how it goes.  It was a little overcast but still just lovely weather. We walked the pier and watched all the street performers and then later that evening we headed over to West Hollywood. My little musician had to stop at Guitar Center in Hollywood to see the famous guitars on display of some of his favorite musicians. As for me I love the old Hollywood Glam and I wanted to see some of the historical landmarks of Hollywood and see the Hollywood Walk of Fame, like the the saying goes Hollywood is a state of mind.

No comments:


My photo
What is there to say about me... One lover, Three Handsome Sons, Two Precious Granddaughters, One Passion filled life!