Happy Accidents...

I cant even remember how I came across this you tube video yesterday but I was completely in awe of this young man and his family. I wanted to share it with you. Its about 15 minutes long and if your like me you will need a box of kleenex so be prepared. What really touched me the most was listening to his mom talk about him and the amazing grace story. What courage and strength she has I see where his fearlessness comes from. I dont personally know this family but what a inspirational story for families with children who are sick. If you happen to stumble across my blog maybe its not really by accident. If you cant view his video below just go to youtube.com and type in  bob seager rocks and you will find his video there. Before you click on the video you may want to click the pause button on my playlist so as they dont play at the same time.

No comments:


My photo
What is there to say about me... One lover, Three Handsome Sons, Two Precious Granddaughters, One Passion filled life!