This is Keanu ...
You cant tell from this picture
but he Protested and Protested
about letting me use him for 
my experiments.
rrahhhaaahhaaaa.....
that's an evil laugh
All I wanted was a subject...
Someone to do what I wanted
Is that to much to ask for
after all
I carried you around
for nine months in my tummy
And
then tried to breast feed U
8lbs. 8oz.
OMG...
okay-okay
I know I can only use that
so many times
before it just has no effect
so I will stop.
He is my youngest son
and
he is still the apple of my eye.
He is still the third
cutest baby
I have ever seen.
He is the baby
and
still at home
and
therefore
I get to torture.
rrahhhaaahhaaaa.... evil laugh again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


My photo
What is there to say about me... One lover, Three Handsome Sons, Two Precious Granddaughters, One Passion filled life!