Stepping outside the box...

Whattttteeeeeeever!
Its overrated thats for sure.
Okay so I have been in class for two weeks and

I dont remember it being soooo
whats the word
Im looking for.......ummmm like kindergarden.

Well
not really but it has made me look at how 
comfortable I have become in my own world.
The way I feel is
I dont want to be put in groups 
and I dont want to share
and that just wont due
if your planning on making changes. By the end of 
the semester I am almost positive
I will have learned
more than just the required text.
Its kinda weird
to
be in a class of students
that are all your childrens age.
Not one hot guy to look at
after all
thats what we 
used to do right!
Guess I will just have to
concentrate on
the class material.

1 comment:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Hey there Christina, so you're in school now... did I get that right?
Good for you! What are you taking?
Good to see your comment on my blog, thanks!


My photo
What is there to say about me... One lover, Three Handsome Sons, Two Precious Granddaughters, One Passion filled life!